Russian Brides

пятница, 3 октября 2008 г.

Dating Tips For Shy Guys - Stop Being a Wimp!

Being shy can be a very natural thing. When I give dating tips for shy guys, I can seem pretty harsh. The reason is because I used to be very shy and understand that being a shy guy is very much like being a wussy. I had to learn and practice a lot to overcome my shyness.

Shy often goes hand in hand with neediness and wimpyness. Shyness says so much to women. They don't see a guy who's "a little shy". They see a total wuss. To start attracting women, you need to find your voice. Women hate wussies.

One major way a guy gives off the signal of being a wussy is through his body language. A lot of "shy" guys have very weak body language. Women can spot weak body language very easily. They size you up right away. Poor posture, weak gesturing, and a wimpy walk, are all dead giveaways that a guy is a wuss. Start carrying yourself with respect and letting your words flow. Don't be afraid to say what's on your mind and walk tall and strong. You don't really need dating tips for shy guys - you really need dating tips for wussies. The point here is, start speaking your mind.. get out there and take control of situations. Stop being a shy wuss. I once was and now I refuse to be. Now I simply refuse to be shy. I say whatever I want, when I want. Try it - It's empowering!

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net