Russian Brides

понедельник, 1 декабря 2008 г.

Attracting Girls and Women - A User's Guide

When I was a very young boy, I always preferred the company of girls over other boys. I don't know why but it's a preference that has remained with me to this day. Girls seemed to be attracted to me, too, but, again, I don't know why. When I reached my teens, however, this magical attraction that girls had for me seemed to vaporise and I could never work out why. I still enjoyed the company of girls, but I now looked at girls with growing suspicion and became extremely sensitive to their rejections, to the point where I was consciously avoiding girls to whom I felt extremely attracted. What were they looking for?

The memory of my teens, with regard to girls, was one of more failures than successes, although I did make one or two lasting relationships. In those days, actually discussing relationships with one's parents was not really a viable option. Procreation education was very much focused on the clinical, physical details and nothing at all was said about working up to that special moment. There was no internet and very few books written on the subject, so we all muddled through as best we could, suffering from the ineptitude of inexperience in large doses. It was all "trial and error" relationship management, with the accent on "error".

I was making a fair success of my life and traveling all over the world, and whilst a couple of lasting relationships came and went, I was still alone. I just wasn't very good at making small-talk and keeping a girl's attention - basically, I wasn't very good at making myself attractive to women. It was around that time that I discovered a handbook that, after I read it, would change my life forever. After I read it, I could approach women with confidence, knowing what they were looking for. My life improved dramatically and there were many more occasions on which I found myself making breakfast for two.

It taught me all the subtleties of inter-personal relationships: how to dress, how to talk, how to touch, when to touch, where to touch, how to use eye contact, even how to use my after-shave. Most importantly, it taught me about the things that women really care about most in a man. The best part was that this book was written by a woman for men. She taught me how to manipulate the dating game in my favor. I was able to find out which attributes women looked for in a man. It's true that everyone is different, but there are some vital commonalities that all women want in a man.

There have been quite a few attempts to get this guide banned, by women who were afraid that if men knew their secrets, they would no longer have the upper hand in relationships. In this book, which has sold many thousands of copies, you will learn that it really doesn't matter if you're old, ugly, bald or overweight. I have a close friend who is in his 60s, overweight and has little of his hair remaining, but he has women flocking to his side and all because he read this amazing book and practices the techniques he learned from it.

You'll also learn that, apart from age, income is of little consequence. With a few adjustments, you can make yourself into the man that women will be fighting over, and all for less than $50.

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net