Russian Brides

вторник, 9 декабря 2008 г.

How I Found My Perfect Mate Online

My phone rang early Saturday morning! She was talking so fast I could hardly make out one word. I sat straight up in my bed trying to make some kind of since of what I was hearing. "I'M GETTING MARRIED!" she screamed again after a full minute of uncontrollable laughter mixed with tears.

Angie had been telling me about an online Christian dating site she heard about at her church. She knew that I was looking into writing a story about Christian love online. There has been much debate about whether it was accepted within the church world. And I wanted to find out all the hoopla behind it.

Well, she explained to me that the pastor was spearheading this site and it was his own site, that right there sparked some curiosity. Especially since I was a Christian and single so that certainly qualified me to check it out.

She told me the process was simple. The first few days were free so what did she have to lose? After filling out a brief profile about herself and adding a photo she posted it. Shortly thereafter her assigned email address was blowing up from all the inquiries.

It was certainly out of the norm. But why do things old ways if you are looking for something new? If you are looking of new love try something new. Go somewhere new, do something new, eat somewhere new. There are so many places that you can meet singles but if in fact that you are a Christian looking for new love then maybe this is the way to go.

Happy Trails.

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net