Russian Brides

пятница, 12 декабря 2008 г.

How to "Pick Up Chicks" Fast!

People often ask me, how do you pick up so many chicks? I always laugh at them when they say that because I remember a few short years ago, it wasn't that way.

"What Fabricio?!" I hear you saying. Thanks, I appreciate the compliment. But really, it was not so easy when I was first starting. I was very shy, afraid to talk to and approach women. You know where it all starts?

Self Confidence

Self confidence is where it all begins in my opinion, because when you believe in yourself, it opens the doors to a world of possibilities. Better friends, better jobs, better health, etc. If you believe you can do it, you will. If you believe you can't do it, you won't. People don't realize that they have more control then they think when it comes to personal development. So self confidence is where I first start... ask yourself, how can I improve my confidence, what I believe in myself?

Your Strategy

Every action plan needs a strategy. If you're going to out to battle, you would not go out there without a battle plan, would you? Certainly not! So why would you expect it to be different when you're trying to talk to women?

Here's what I tell people... try and talk to at least 5 women each day and ask for their phone number. You will get rejected, so expect that. But know that if you don't approach anyone, you won't get any numbers, obvious enough. Talk to 5 people, get their phone numbers, or at least ask. You will likely at first get only 1 or 2 numbers, but over time, try and get to the point that you are getting 4 out of 5 numbers and then you know you're golden.

It's really not that much harder... I know people try and complicate things when it comes to picking up chicks.

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net