Russian Brides

среда, 3 декабря 2008 г.

I Became SO Detached, it Scared Me

I have some information to share with you and I need you to pay extra attention to what I have to say.

When I experienced this within myself, it really shocked me. Never before did I have this sort of centeredness.

I have a number of men who regularly call and plenty who would love to get to know me more. But I am not sharing this to brag. I want to help you grow into being a self-assured and confident woman.

I met a new guy recently and he gave me his number. He's extremely attractive, seems to have things going for him, however, I didn't FEEL the NEED to call him nor was I anxious or dependent on having to chat with him.

But it gets even better.

I had been chatting with another man who now calls regularly. Initially after giving him my number, he didn't call for a while and I was anxious, upset, and spent the whole night and a few days wondering what I did wrong.

But after growing into becoming a centered woman, it didn't really matter if or when he called. This man is also a quality man who gets a lot of female attention.

At a deeper conscious level, I began to think. Lack of attention from men didn't have the power to ruin my day, make me unhappy, or cause me to feel rejected.

And I was no longer needing attention to validate my self-worth. As a matter of fact, I was happy whether these men called or not.

I began to have a secret smile all over my face but this smile really started from within. I grew into a place where I gave myself the power to become a self-assured and confident woman - happy with or without the attention from men.

It only gets better!

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net