Russian Brides

среда, 11 февраля 2009 г.

Powerful Seduction Technique That Creates Instant Sexual Attraction In Any Woman

What's the key to becoming the ultimate female magnet? Being unique, fascinating and different from every other guy. I realized that my personality was kind of bland. I viewed myself from a woman's perspective and was shocked, I was boring and generic. I'm not that bad looking, but I wasn't getting any bedroom action with hot women. I was bedding unattractive chubby girls, I was operating from a source of scarcity. I noticed that my personality made me unattractive.

During my social makeover, it became evident that I need a new beefed up and edgy personality. I was to change my beta neediness into a confident alpha type man. Once I changed, the women I started to interact with became attracted to me. Light bulb moment... all females are extremely attracted to a alpha superior males. They begin to fall into their proper role, a slightly inferior role. Females don't really want to be leaders, they want to be led by a strong man. That creates crazy attraction.

Now when I see a hot women I like, I lock eye contact with her, and I make her look away first. I used to be the guy that would sneak a peek and look away first. Now through conditioning it's not a issue for me to hold my gaze until she breaks the interaction. The strong eye contact intrigues her because, I believe most guys are afraid of good looking women.

I also make sure I'm in a great mental frame, or else it'll become a creepy stare. I picture her wanting my body and that puts a smile on my face, which transfers to my body language. Eye contact conveys confidence and since I make her turn away first, she let's indicating to me that I'm more dominate than her. She's not used to being dominated mentally so this creates instant attraction.

So now I have a window of opportunity, I approach my hot target. Walk up to her confidently and say "Hi there, I saw you checking me out". This short opening greeting conveys my confident personality and sexual confidence. It's my belief that all women love sex, she's going to have sex with me or someone else. I'm just making myself sexually available.

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net