Russian Brides

суббота, 21 ноября 2009 г.

A Man's Guide - Online Dating Tips


Yeah, some of you guys reading this are thinking, "This guy's 23, what does he know about on-line dating? He has no experience." Oh yeah? Think twice about that. Yes, I am 23 but I've been in my current long-term relationship for 5 years, going on 6. I met my girlfriend on-line. That's over 20% of my life. Now that we got your doubts out of the way, lets talk about principles.

There are no rules. Only principles. What do I mean? Rules are confining. They destroy free will and creativity. What works for me may not work for you. I give advice to my good friend. I will never tell him to do anything. I would only suggest. He's a grown man and so are you. You can make decisions for yourself. You can do whatever you want. Having said that, you'd be wise to pay attention from here on.

First things first. You have to join a social network. If you are on a social network already, clear your account. Delete all the crap, widgets, flash music players, etc. Delete your profile description and all things relating. We are going to start from scratch and I'm going to walk you through this. Social networks have reputation that reflects onto you. Myspace seems to be for the younger audience while Facebook is more geared to the older, more mature demographic. Join both. Myspace seems to be more opened. This is good. More girls finding you equals more options. Your page is going to be a billboard. You are advertising a product: Yourself!

I don't like the idea of "dating networks" like E harmony. I think that by joining these sites, you show neediness and desperation. You can join them if your social circle is small or if you are an older cat. By older, I mean 35 years and up. These types of networks take away the element of mystery. Women have this secret fantasy of finding someone at a "normal" place. Supermarkets, laundromats, in like at Dunkin Donuts. Whatever, you get me? The same principle goes with on-line dating. "Normal" sites like Myspace and Facebook will play into that element better than E harmony or Match.com. Now I know some women may be reading this. Go on, tell me I'm wrong.

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net