Russian Brides

пятница, 24 октября 2008 г.

Me, Myself and I - Being Yourself Will Attract the Woman You Want

Who are you? Only you know your strengths, your weaknesses, your likes and dislikes. Do you feel good about who you are? Are you a positive person or a negative person? Do you feel the media puts pressure on you to be someone whom you are not? Have you ever been told to put your best foot forward?

A woman wants you, to just be...you. She wants a real guy, not a fake guy. Being yourself and feeling confident about who you are is a major turn on for women. We like guys who are comfortable in their own skin and who send that message to the world. The media constantly bombards men and women alike, every day with messages to look and to act a certain way. Do you really want to be a clone or the unique man you are?

We have all adopted and fallen victim to this kind of thinking and when we pretend to be someone we are not, we usually end up looking like a jerk. Come on confess....I have done it more than once. Now, I have become a "what you see is what you get girl." I have learned to cut to the chase and just be me, myself and I, from the very beginning of a relationship. Some men don't like it and I am okay with that. It weeds out the men I am not compatible with very, very quickly! It saves me the time and the heartbreak of getting close to someone who will only leave me later. Do you really want to go through all the drama that comes with putting on an act? Confident men, who are honest with a woman about who they are, will attract the right woman.

After all, we all desire the ultimate kind of love and acceptance......being loved for who you are, warts and all! It is our basic human instinct and a basic human need. Free yourself from the drama and wasted hours of trying to impress someone who is probably not right for you in the first place. Be yourself from the get go and feel how liberating it is! You will attract the woman you are looking for!

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net