Russian Brides

среда, 8 октября 2008 г.

You Too Can Get Women From the Internet to the Date Effortlessly!

I've spent quite a few years in my life meeting women online and while this is a viable method to do it, it is also a limited one compared to the endless amounts of women you can meet in the real world. However, by popular demand I have decided to feature a guide on how to go about it to give you the highest success ratios out there. I will not focus on the initial conversations, for that topic is reserved for a future time, so now i will focus on how to get women from the internet and out in the real world to meet you over coffee.

While some guys get lost in the endless world of internet chatting and end up wasting weeks talking to a girl only to realize that they are not attracted to her in person, i decided to take a more practical route. I keep my internet conversations with girls very short and sweet. I do not want to end up some sort of her 'cyber-buddy'. No. My goal is to get her out in the real world as soon as possible. That is where the real connections happen, not over the internet.

The younger girls may be a little bit more cautious about meeting you so quickly, but the older more mature women will have no issue with it and actually like your initiative. Most likely if they are worthwhile, they are going to be very busy in life and appreciate the fact that you are taking initiative so quickly to meet up instead of wasting their time chatting about random things all over the internet.

So my method is to keep the initial conversation maybe half an hour long over the internet, get a feel for what she is like. Find out her life story, and see if i am attracted to her. I will also exchange some more pictures with her to see if we are both compatible. I like asking "What did you think of my profile" just so I can get some feedback on it. If she does not say anything about how she finds me attractive, or cute, or charming... then I take it that her interest level is not particularly high, which makes me weary.

I do not like wasting my time with girls who are "undecided" about how they feel about a man. I like the REAL women who know exactly what they want in a man. If she seems like she can't make up her mind, then I will be cautious about making plans with her.

Anyway, after our first conversation, I may decide to exchange phone numbers with her right then and there or wait until the end of our second conversation. It really depends on the moment, because sometimes you can feel there's a connection and you can FEEL she wants you to get her number. However, if you don't feel that, then it's okay to wait until the end of the second internet conversation.

Once you do finally get her number, call her immediately and chat it up for a good 15-20 minutes or so. Again, if the conversation flows great then you can ask her on a date immediately at the end of the conversation. If it doesn't flow that great, then tell her you will give her another call in a few days so you can talk some more and get to know her. Longest I would wait is 2-3 days before the next phone call. If she is in the internet dating scene, then there are over 100 guys per day messaging her. If you wait longer than 2-3 days, she may end up being interested in other men and she will totally forget about you.

So the tip with internet dating is to go in for the kill as fast as you can.

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net