Russian Brides

пятница, 5 декабря 2008 г.

Assumptions of Women at the Club

Please use this routine at your discretion and remember there is much more to a person than memorizing a script. Your cool personality will carry you much further in the scope of a relationship but if you are in search of a needed boost to your game than continue. If you are looking for a crutch to start out and gain more comfort and confidence within then use the following routine.

Assumptions of Women at the Club

Just because a women is out with her friends doesn't mean she is enjoying there company and doesn't want to talk to other people. The club is a social environment which is loud or may present quite a bit of ambient noise. "Flash Game" is a structure a Man uses with a women to gain her attention and raise a level of attraction in a short amount of time. Half of what you say in the Club will be lost in translation and the other half of communication is through body language. Be prepared to project your voice very loud in her ear and have her do the same with you.

Venue location either Bar or Club

Works best after you've approached a few different women...

Entertainment Routine

Walk up to a group of girls or one girl alone and say the following:

Man: Why is it that all the girls I talk to are so boring? Please tell me you have an entertaining story for me.

Women: Huh

Man: Every time I go out, the girls just think they can dress up and not have something intelligent to say. I feel like I'm just a piece of meat everybody grabbing my hand, girls pinching my cheeks, this is ridiculous.

Women: Okay, let me start... I just moved back from Florida where my boyfriend lives and I am here with my girls.

Man: I like your boots they are soft... How nice...

I grab her shoe and then her ankle escalating kino. I check for comfort by touching her shoulder and playfully hitting her thigh. Find something on her person that is different and compliment her.

Women: You're the first guy to every tell me that!

Man: Yes I can appreciate a little style and a nice personality. When I first came and sat next to you, you gave me such a weird look. But you seem like a nice girl and probably have a cool personality. Whats up with that?

Women: I'm so sorry... There are so many weird guys that come up to us at the club but you are different.

Man: So anyways... I have to go and say Hi to my friends and we are going to catch up later. If for some reason I don't bump into you later on the dance floor I want to get your number. Go ahead and put it in my phone it starts with 415 right.

Women: No it is a Florida Area code, here it is.... I will bump into you on the dance floor.

This is an example of the many successes in the club which is very easy to recreate just remain confident and this will work. The conversation can go many ways just go with it... This is my original material that my friends told me not to release but looking for a few karma points. Good luck!

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net