Russian Brides

вторник, 10 февраля 2009 г.

How to Pick Up Chicks

Do you really want to attract chicks into your life? Well this article will guide you on How to Pick Up Chicks that you like and want.

First step to pick up chicks is to set aside false beliefs like 'I cannot attract chicks', 'She is not worthy of me'. The truth is you are worthy of them and you can attract chicks into your life if you are a man.

Any man can attract and pick up chicks he wants. My tip is to affirm yourself regularly with: "I am hot chick magnet". These are one of the techniques I used and my life really changed.

Increasing Confidence: Confidence shows in your body language. If you are confident enough, then you can have a good body language that can help you pick up chicks. Tell Yourself ' I am Confident'. This helps in increasing your confidence in almost any situation.

Approaching Chicks: If you want to pick up chicks, then you should know to approach them. Approaching chicks is very easy. You should lose out all fear and start talking to the chick right away.

If I make eye contact with any girl, I approach her within three seconds. When I approach, I always approach from an angle not from behind. This makes the girl know that I am coming near her.

I also read the girl's body language. If I find her showing an arrogant and ignoring attitude when I approach, I go for the chick behind and use a pick up line with the other woman who might be hot or not hot.

In reality, this technique really works when I pick up chicks.

The other thing I do when it comes to picking up chicks is to be humorous. I am humorous and work the magic on an emotional level with the chick. This makes her fall for me almost instantaneously.

I learnt these techniques in the Seduction Guide called Guy Gets Girl by Tiffany Taylor. It is the best guide out there that has been written by a woman for men.

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net