Russian Brides

пятница, 6 февраля 2009 г.

How to Pick Up a Woman

With Valentines right around the corner, I have asked my best friends that are women what type of guys do you allow to pick you up. You would be surprised! It is not always "He is HOT!" or "Wow! What a butt!" Instead, I got answers like: "He has to be laid back." "He needs to be funny and enjoy being in the moment." And, all the girls said, "They can not be nervous and fidgety."

I decided to dig a bit deeper and ask, "What do you mean by being funny?" after all what is funny to one woman might be offensive to another. The best answer that I received was, "A good sense of humor is someone who doesn't tell the dirty jokes straight off, they wait until there is a private, intimate moment. Not a moment that is in front of all his or my friends. That is when you can tell a dirty joke! or say a pick-up line."

Overall most of the women I talked with enjoy meeting men and find it interesting to see what they will say. Having a good opener or "pick-up" line is not always necessary anymore; in-fact most good-looking girls think they are tacky and unnecessary. If you are having a good time women will notice it and you will have a better chance at making that connection. If you show to much interest you are more than likely to strike out.

So, Go out there and have fun gentlemen but don't get nervous when you see that beautiful woman looking at you from across the room. Get the nerve to just say, "I'm going over there and introduce myself to that gorgeous woman and get to know her!"

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net