Russian Brides

четверг, 29 октября 2009 г.

Attract Beautiful Women


Ask yourself this simple question: Do I want to date beautiful women?"

Now when I say beautiful, I am not talking about just any okay-looking girl. I am talking about the kind of woman that when she walks by, every guy immediately stops and stares.

This is the type of woman that most men can only dream of attracting, let alone date. Given the chance, every guy wants to date a woman like this. Unfortunately for most guys, they never give themselves a chance.

The reason is simple - the average guy does not even try! When a beautiful woman is present most guys will typically fantasize about how awesome it would be to date her but when it comes to the crunch, they give themselves every excuse why they should approach her.

The reality is that 99% of men make excuses for their inability to approach hot women. So that leaves the 1% who do have the guts to take a chance. Your job is to be in that 1% of guys.

The only way you can have any chance to date a beautiful woman is to have the courage to try. If I may paraphrase the legendary hockey player Wayne Gretzky- "The only time you have 0% chance of success is when you don't take the shot." Your courage comes from your mindset. If you are constantly telling yourself that you have no chance. You will have no chance. Period. That's a loser's attitude.

Before you can date beautiful women, you first need to believe in your ability to attract beautiful women. Affirm and reaffirm in your own mind the thoughts:

"I am a good looking guy"
"I am confident in approaching beautiful women"
"I can get any woman I want"
"I am a great at conversation"
"I am fun and energetic"

Repeat these statements to yourself every day multiple times and you will see the difference instantly. You need to reprogram your mind to think, believe and feel that you will be attractive to beautiful women.

Thoughts translate into actions and you will see your improved confidence in your body language and conversation. You will start to notice yourself walk taller, speak with greater confidence and most importantly, you will attract beautiful women.

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net