Russian Brides

четверг, 29 октября 2009 г.

How to Flirt With GUYS For GIRLS


If you have read some of my articles, you would have realized that I had mentioned before guys are simple creatures. Knowing guys are simple creatures helps you flirt with guys better. Why do I say so? It's easy to see if they are interested in you. And please, girls out there, if the guy you're trying to flirt with shows signs of disinterest, just slowly back down.

For girls to flirt with guys, I'll be very direct. The most important thing you need in order to flirt with a guy is looks. It can be facial feature, body structure, clothes or whatever. If you want to flirt with a guy, first you have to look good. If you have good curvature, express and impress (what I love to call E & I) your assets! What's the point of having good and nice body structure, but you hide it so conservatively and not showing it off? So now you must be thinking to yourself, "but I don't look good or not do not have an attractive body structure, how do I flirt?" Don't worry! I have friends whom aren't really attractive physically are able to flirt, and guys still continue to entertain them. Having a natural attractive look is a plus, but you can learn to dress properly to look attractive. There is a book out there called "dressing S.M.A.R.T. for girls"

In short, all guys have lust. To break the code to flirt with any guy you want, learn about yourself and how to make yourself look attractive and make use of the "temporary lust" guys will have of you when they look at you. If you want to know more, visit my website.

Ngui Seng Wee

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net