Russian Brides

среда, 4 ноября 2009 г.

First Date Tips - A Successful First Date


This article contains tons of simple, first date tips. Are you going out with a girl for the first time? Want to make a good impression? Don't know what to do? Relax, I'll cover everything that you need to know for your first date including: mindset, where to go, when to kiss her, etc...

Relax

Really, I mean it. Realize that this is one of many dates that you'll go on in your life. No matter how special your girl is, you have to acknowledge the fact that there are other girls who are hotter and have better personalities. Just keep this idea of abundance in your mind. There are SO many girls out there. Knowing this takes a bit of the pressure off.

Mindset

The best mindset for a date is: relaxed and slightly sexual/flirty. In general, your only goal for the date should be: have fun. When you expect things to happen, it messes up your vibe. You become desperate and women can smell that from a mile away. Just chill back and let the night happen, take the opportunities when they are presented to you. When you do this, you get out of your own way. The last two sentences are the most important first date tips out of this whole article.

Where To Go

I'm personally against the typical "dinner and a movie date". It's a waste of money in my opinion, and can be super awkward (you eat in front of each other and then sit in a dark room in silence). Instead take the girl to: glow-in-the-dark bowling, arcade, pool, rock climbing, picnic, etc... Any one of those is good. My favorite is the beach because I get to see her in a bikini :). Ideally, you want to go somewhere where you feel comfortable and where you can bring her into your world and show her a side of yourself. Ex. I do boxing so I could bring a girl to one of my matches and we could hang out after.

How Can I Make This Fun?

If you ever find yourself stuck inside your head, or if the date is just not going well, do this. Ask yourself: "How can I make this fun?". Then, do whatever comes to mind. Maybe you can: tickle her, slap her bum, draw a penis in the snow, make a funny face at her, etc... Once you do this, the energy of the date will turn around. Besides, the whole point of the date is for YOU to have fun! Remember.

When to Kiss a Girl

I said this earlier and I think it's worth repeating: When you expect things to happen, it messes up your vibe. You become desperate and women can smell that from a mile away. Just chill back and let the night happen, take the opportunities when they are presented to you. The right moment will come. Obviously, be proactive. Don't just sit there and think she's going to throw her face onto yours for no reason. If you guys are having fun and you lock eyes, go for it. She'll appreciate this because it takes balls. If she turns away but remains smiling and doesn't leave, wait a few moments and go for it again. As long as she doesn't leave, it means she's enjoying it. If she hated it, she'd go home. I remember with one girl, I had to go through 5 "mini-rejections" before I got the kiss.

Happy Dating!

- Mike

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net