Russian Brides

понедельник, 2 ноября 2009 г.

The Rules of Online Dating - 4 Ways to Double Your Dates


I've used the rules of online dating below to double my rate of getting dates in a span of a couple of weeks. Online dating can be a confusing place. I remember when I first set up a profile 4 years ago. I was feeling nervous and unsure whether or not any positive results would follow. I've learned a lot about online dating since then, and used it as a great way to supplement my dating life. Here are the rules of online dating that I always use:


  • Persistence is key. Many of the better looking men/women that have profiles get 30+ messages per day. I was skeptical of that number at first, but I've confirmed that. As an example, a good friend of mine who does modeling has gotten over 100 messages in a single day! That means that you'll need to send out several messages before you even think of giving up. Online dating can work for absolutely anyone. It will require experimentation for success though.


  • Change around your profile and the pictures in it until you find a combination that works best for you. I've experimented a lot with this, and it's crazy that changing a few pictures around, and editing some minor info in your profile makes the difference between getting a 10% or a 50% reply rate to your messages. I'd avoid shirtless pics (even if you're built). Pictures of you doing a fun activity are way better. Testing the best profile is pretty easy. Simply write 10 messages per day with your profile set up one way. Then change some stuff around, and send out 10 messages again. Do this until you find the profile that gets you the most responses.


  • Be creative when sending messages. There's too many guys out there that use boring message titles, and the same cut and paste, "Hey, you're hot!" message. It's best to change your subject line to something interesting. As an example I've used the title, "I love Dungeons and Dragons too ;)" very successfully in the past. The subject line doesn't have to make sense so long as it is different and creative. This is one of the rules of online dating that can get you amazing results right away. I highly recommend you use this one.


  • Use humor. I found that this is way better than taking a more serious approach. It helps lighten up the mood and makes people more receptive to messaging you.

The rules of online dating above have been developed by me through lots of trial and error. Best of luck with your online dating, and remember that persevering (even if you're not getting results at first) is the most important part for your success.

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net