Russian Brides

среда, 18 ноября 2009 г.

Using Language Patterns to Seduce Women and Make Them Love You


Seducing a woman is an art that you can learn through practice and experience. No man is born a natural seducer, you will be surprised to find out how many times a seductionist got rejected by women when they were new in starting the dating game.

There is one main factor that you need to know when come to seducing women, that is how to make them feel for you. Things work best when you are doing it the right way. Many men try to attract and seduce women at their conscious level of mind, which made it difficult for the men to accomplish what they want. They invite the women for romantic and expensive dinner, bought them costly gifts and said things to please the women.

This sounds very logical to you, isn't it? But how many times have you succeeded in seducing the women you want using this method?

Most men had neglected the correct words or language patterns that they should use to seduce women (or they might not be even aware of it at all). Words are powerful, it can be used to gain trust from others, gain respect from subordinates, gain support from people, and of course, gain love from the opposite sex. It depends on how you use it - I mean using the correct words in the correct times, with the right body languages.

Words can be used to influence a woman's feelings, with a combination of language patterns. For example, "I once had a dog, I loved him so much. Every morning I hugged him tightly before I went to work. However, when I woke up one morning, I found him lying on the floor next to my bed. I touched him and found that his body was cold and hard. I used my finger to feel his breath, he was dead. Can you imagine how I felt at that moment? I still miss him now.".

By saying this, you had just installed the feeling of pain and sadness in a woman's heart. There are many other language patterns that you can use to install other feelings in a woman's heart. So, if you want to seduce a woman, you can learn the right language pattern to make her feel 'love' and then associates that feeling to you.

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net