Russian Brides

воскресенье, 6 декабря 2009 г.

How You Can Use Puppies to Pick Up Girls


A few days back, I took down a girl's number who I was smitten with. You could call it a crush, falling hard, or that I was shot by cupid's arrow. Regardless, I knew this girl was the one for me not only because of how she looked, but because of how she acted as well.

I won't go over how she looked in too gory of detail. Needless to say, she had a nice body and a pretty face. Yes, there was physical chemistry there, but that wasn't what gave me that "tingly" feeling.

What did, you ask? Great question! Well, I met this girl at a volunteer event that I go to, one day per week. The event is a dog adoption on a busy street with lots of foot traffic. People walk by on Friday morning, ready to head into the weekend, full of good feelings. We try to capitalize on that by finding good homes for the dogs.

So anyway, this girl showed up one Friday and came over to pet the puppies. This happens VERY often, and is also a great way to meet girls!

I had a puppy in my arms and she came right over to me to pet it. I remember what she did very clearly: While reaching out with one arm to give the puppy a head scratch, she leaned into its face and made koochie koo baby noises!

I'm not sure why that had such an effect on me, but it did. I think I was surprised at how openly warm she was right from the beginning with a stranger. I'm not sure if this translates logically in my brain, or if there's some evolutionary explanation for why I felt what I did. However, the fact remains that whatever the reason, that did it for me right there.

Now, I will say that her looks do play a part, although she's not the type of girl I generally find attractive. I prefer the traditional hourglass shape, but this girl looked more like a timeline! Zing!

Ha ha, just a little joke there. But seriously, she wasn't my usual type and in the grand scheme of things, I wouldn't rate her higher than a 7.5 nor would I expect anyone else to.

But...just something about her. Instant warmth is very attractive to guys, not just me. Or maybe it is just me, I don't know. Also, the fact that she likes dogs and I do as well, might have also had something to do with it.

The point, if there is one, is that guys are attracted to more than just looks.

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net