Russian Brides

понедельник, 23 февраля 2009 г.

How to Know What Woman Want - The Secret That Everyone Wants to Know

Have you ever watched the movie "What Woman Want" by Mel Gibson and Helen Hunt? It is about a guy who has some unusual gift to be able to know what woman think and he can react to what the girl does effectively. This film was shown almost a decade ago but it is still in my mind. Would it be good if you are able to have that gift? You then will be able to win the girl in any situation.

In real life, things are not that easy. Nobody has that ability and women are still a mysterious creature. I was not successful in dating woman at all. I didn't know what they think the way it is shown in the movie and I always said stupid things in front of girls. I did have some dates but it turned out to be a disaster.

That eroded my confidence and I started to realize that I need to get more knowledge in order to be able to improve my situation. Of course, I had a girl that I like very much and I didn't know how to approach her.

Then I got an idea. What if I could have a woman tell me all what girls want and think? I would be like Mel Gibson in the movie, right? You bet. With the large pool of information available online, there may be something like that on the internet. I will try to look further if I can find one. Wish me luck. I know that I can succeed as long as I do not give up what I aim for.

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net