Russian Brides

четверг, 5 ноября 2009 г.

Getting a Girlfriend - 3 Tips


If you are looking for some tips to get a girlfriend then I think I can help you out. You see, about 2 years ago now I was at the start of university and I knew nothing about girls. It was terrible, going out and living on my own with so many people my age who knew more about getting girls than I did. I just felt left out to be honest. I knew something had to change fast, I had to learn tips to get a girlfriend. 

I started consuming  everything I could get my hands on related to dating. I read manuals written by guys, written by girls, audio-books, learned to dress well etc. And piece by piece I put it together and I think I am now in a decent enough position to help people who were where I was back then. So what are some of my tips to get a girlfriend?

Have a tidy room - This one is absolutely essential to get yourself a girlfriend. If you have a messy room you will feel self conscious about getting a girl and bringing her back there. Have a smart bachelors pad of a room. If you do not have your own place yet, get one! It is not great living under a relatives roof and is not attractive as it shows dependency.

Be prepared - Always be ready when you go out. What I mean by this is be ready to find your next girlfriend based on these tips. You must have mints at the ready, have your room set out, some ideas of a first date, where to go, have your business card ready etc. Always be ready, you never know when the perfect girl and the perfect opportunity might come up. 

Stand out - When a girl looks around a room at a party or in a club she will naturally be drawn to things that stand out, we all are. You want to make sure you stand out from other guys all the time in good ways. Be chivalrous to women when others are not, carry a business card when others just have their mobile phone. Develop a persona that people get to know you for and live up to it. It will get you lots of dates with hot girls, I promise you that. 

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net