Russian Brides

вторник, 10 ноября 2009 г.

Online Dating Advice


Online Strategies
Honestly, I've seen it all. I've been there and done that. And generally speaking, I'm not a big fan of playing Pick Up Artist (PUA) in the online world. The competition online is fierce however, I do believe that if there is a platform for PUA anywhere, it needs to be utilized at its maximum potential.

I have noticed that with online dating, women can receive over a thousand mails a day and double that up on Instant Messaging. The best thing about meeting women online is the ability to set your mind in the right direction. The internet as a dating medium can help you get the ideal girl of any genre provided you play it properly. There are a couple of techniques and tips that I have used to yield positive results in my own online meandering experiences. I would like to share few of them with you.

Unique Profile
I'd always recommend to put up pictures that A. look good of you B. show you have female friends in your life or doing fun things. The main aim here is to stand out from the rest. Remember to do something unique with the profile picture allowing women to want to see more. When I put up my first profile I laid the following lines on my status bar. "Hi, my name is Kingy and I am a complete jerk. I love to be pampered with and don't want to waste my time on crap. I'd rather be with you all day and get flowers from you every morning. I love my tea in bed too. If you want me contact me, otherwise let it go. Whatever, I'm a Jerk as it is." As you can see, I attempted to make it funny and stand out. PS: the main point here is to stand out and not really be a jerk. I got a ton of replies form women that met my criteria not just because it was high value but because my profile was different.

Describe Your Picture
Don't write stuff that will make you sound bad. I've seen people write stuff like I'm a selfish prick. That spells out a clear FAIL. Include humor wherever and whenever you can. Try to make a story. Women love stories and they just can't wait to read more. Try to reverse the dating frame of mind. Do this tactfully and show that you have standards rather than wanting to meet just any woman. Write down things in such a way proving to them that you are different compared to any other guy. I will leave this up to your own imagination. Just don't get varied away. Show yourself busy when you get a reply. Say that you get a great number of replies and what makes her different. Try to turn the tables and keep the ball in your court. This is a great tactic.

Play a Game
Create an online interaction. Again remember, variety is the spice of things to follow. Keep a pointing system for you and the girl you desire to interact with. Reward each other points for what you like and take away points for what you don't like. This is not exactly a criterion technique but it is just a way for you and her to interact on a more personal level. I personally use the point system but you can find or develop your own game that makes you tick.

Initiate Chatting.
Perhaps the respondent will shy away and not want to talk to you. This happens a lot in online dating. This is another reason I don't endorse it. Women just don't reply well. But your persistence in a calm and cool atmosphere will yield the result you want to see. Start the chat. Commence talking to her on a more direct basis. She is bound to feel intimidated but it's your duty and responsibility as a man not to let that happen.

Send Her Your PUA Photo
Once the two of you get comfortable, send her your real photo. Get a nice image that amplifies your personality. Try to send images with friends. Sending her alone pictures of yourself may give her the impression of a marriage bureau. Let's avoid those complications.

Get Her Photo
When you get her photo, try to add some humor. If I were you, I would take the image and edit it in such a way that it makes her chin look long. Send it back to her and ask her "Why the long face?" Try to keep a decent sense of humor and DO NOT get carried away. If you are thinking of something else, remember it is illegal to do it.

Get the Phone Number
Insist of getting her phone number. Be tactful as you do not want to blow this off now. Don't use crappy lines such as "Can I have your number" or "Your telephone number?" Try to involve a reason behind getting her number. Try to use "Is there a number I can reach you at?" It works for me and I bet it can work for you too.

Make the Call
Talk to her when you feel like talking. Texting is Ok. But then again I do not endorse it as it cannot convey emotions well. If you're a good content writer, no problem, go ahead. Don't show off desperation as this can have a negative effect on her impression of you. Play it cool and everything will fall into place.

Finally when the day to meet her arises, don't be a jerk. I'm sure you're a nice guy somewhere down there. Show her that and don't overdo it. All the best!

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net