Russian Brides

пятница, 6 ноября 2009 г.

What Your Life Will Be Like in 5 Years If You Don't Start Learning How to Attract Women Now


Stop for a moment. How's your life been up to this point? Maybe you've had some successes with women, maybe not as much as you'd have liked. There are many, MANY really gorgeous women running around on this planet. Women so beautiful you just cannot help but to stop and appreciate her energy and charisma. You know what I'm talking about. You probably have moments like this quite often while you're out on the streets, in malls, in any public place really. There are many extraordinarily cute girls out there.

How many women like that do you know as friends? How many have you spent time with, hanging out? How many have you kissed, made out with, slept with? This is important - just think about it for a second. Has your life so far been the way you'd have liked it to be? I certainly know there have been periods where I've felt like asking "this is it? That's all life has to offer me?" There have been times where it seems like life is just a dull routine, the same places, every day, nothing changes. I've spent many lonely nights wondering what happened and why I'm not out enjoying myself. It can be quite painful to have to feel that way.

This is serious business and I want you to give it some thought - if you were to stay at the level you're at right now, keep doing the same things you do every day right now.. what path does that put you on? If you move your current lifeline 6 months into the future.. what do you see? What about 1 year? 3 years? 5 years? Which way are you headed?

I've taken such an assessment of my dating and social life several times in the past and it's been a painful experience every time. Your brain does not want you to look at reality. It likes to keep you hidden away behind a curtain that dampens the pain inside.. the pain that comes from knowing that even if a really beautiful girl took an interest in you, that you simply WOULD NOT KNOW what to do.

But knowing where you're headed right now is the perfect way to get you set on the right course for the future. It's the best way to get the inertia going that will help you transform your life, take it to a new level. That's what I've done regularly and I'm now at the point where I feel SECURE in this area of my life. I know that I have the skills, ability and comfort levels I need. How did I get myself going? Well, I started by doing some research..

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net