Russian Brides

вторник, 17 ноября 2009 г.

Tips to Get a Girlfriend Today


If you are looking for some tips to get a girlfriend then I can be of service to you. To be honest, I was in your position once and I feel for you I was the guy who struggled to get a girl and if I did, I could not hold onto one for long enough. If I had felt great but had poor results then that would be fine but I felt terrible as well. So I went out and I got lots of date and put it into action, taking others as role models I eventually learned some great tips to get a girlfriend. Would you like to hear them?

Get a role model - My first role model was James Bond. I now it is expected but he is what every guy wants to be and what every woman wants to date. Rent out a couple of his movies and see what he does that you are not doing. Women practically beg for this guy and he has his choice of women whenever he wants them, he can pick any for a girlfriend.

My biggest revelation when watching Bond films was that James Bond conveys something indirectly. I know that sounds complicated so I will break it down, he is a master of tips to get a girlfriend. He will show a girl that he loves her and is a rock for her emotionally but he will not say it. A lot of guys struggle to get their heads around this. You do not say you love a woman, you show it with actions and make her feel loved.

Another thing that Bond does that is the second of my tips to get a girlfriend is that he makes is so that his potential girlfriends feel emotions. He does not bombard them with logic, he gives them huge emotions both negative and positive. How does this help him get a girlfriend? Well women love to feel emotion, any emotion. The truth is she has been out with a lot of dull guys or been approached by them at least in the past and a new guy is something fresh and different. Why do women always go back to men that treat them bad. It is an emotional attachment. You have to make her feel a full range of emotions but I am definitely not saying abuse her because that is wrong.

Self Respect - You need to have self respect if you want to have a girlfriend and keep her going out with you, this is the next of my tips to get a girlfriend. When you know a lot about dating etiquette you realise a growing trends amongst modern day males. Lots of them have never taught how to be a man who sticks up for principles. They will literally bend over backwards to get a girlfriend, what kind of a relationship is that? Ask a woman and she will say to you "I want a nice guy" but look at their actions. They date people who their logical mind says that they never will. Never take tips to get a girlfriend from a woman unless you feel that you know them intuitively.

Treat yourself well and do not take rubbish and a woman will respect you more than if you just take everything that is thrown at you and are needy. You know what needy says to me? It says I am your child, will you help me. This is the least attractive trait in a man and could ruin your chances even if you apply all the other tips to get a girlfriend.

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net