Russian Brides

среда, 18 марта 2009 г.

What to Talk About on a First Date

Do men confuse you? They sure confuse me and I am one! My female friends are always coming to me for advice to know what their dates and boyfriends are thinking. In this article I hope to share with you some of my insights so you can solve your own dating dilemmas.

So what should you talk about on a first date? A lot of dating guide's give you a list of things to talk about and a list of things not to talk about. I don't believe in that.

In fact I believe that you can:

Talk about anything you want to on a first date. If your both mature adults then nothing should be off the table. Just use your common sense.

It's ok to talk about your parents dying and how that affected you for example. But don't break the fun atmosphere of the date for too long. Don't make things depressing.

It's also ok to talk about sex. You may wish to know how sexually experienced your partner is, or maybe you enjoy discussing sexual positions. But don't make this the only topic of conversation or you'll sound like your only after one thing.

It's also ok to talk about ex partners and why things didn't work out. Just don't sound bitter or jaded.

I try and keep the conversation light and fun myself.  I don't want my date to feel interrogated I want them to feel comfortable.  Dates are a time for light heartedness and a time to amuse yourself. 

Now get out there and have your date and have fun!

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net