Russian Brides

пятница, 23 октября 2009 г.

Don't Be Nervous When You Meet Girls


When I was growing up I really struggle with meeting new girls. No matter how hard I tried I would find that I would stumble through the process of getting dates and going on dates. I would always put way too much pressure myself on trying to be perfect and handling the date properly. Later in life after I'd gotten married and had my own kids, I discovered where I went wrong.  

I member when I was growing up some guys just have all the luck with girls. And I really thought that that was it, luck! Well I found out different. Let me explain this to you. I have three children of which the eldest is a boy and the two younger siblings are girls. Now my son who is well into his teenage years seems to have all the luck with the girls. He has discovered the secret to dealing with girls from his other sisters. He has discovered that they are human just like he is. They had the same fears, wants, desires and feelings like he does. He has also discovered that they are not to be feared but just to be treated equally.  

So now as a teenager most of his friends are girls. And I can see how they look at him. They absolutely adore him. He never puts any excessive pressure on them and he is always calm while he's around these girls. So maybe that's the secret to how to meet girls. Don't read too much into the situation. Enjoy yourself while you're with them. And treat them just like you would a male friend; offering them true companionship with no pressuring hooks.

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net