Russian Brides

пятница, 23 октября 2009 г.

What Are the Best Pickup Lines?


Let's face it, it's usually guys that are looking for the best pickup lines to use on the girls. It's our gentle female friends have to endure millions of different pickup lines every single day. Do they work? I'll let the ladies answer that one I think.

So what are the best lines to use to pick up hot girls?  

Well if I could answer that question directly I would either be a millionaire selling my secrets to guys all over the planet or I would be dating a different woman every day of the week. I'm not sure that there is one single best chat up line to use, but I certainly think certain ones may suit certain people. I definitely think there are lines you should use on one person who you should not use on another.  

I think the worst possible lines are classic and cheesy ones such as 'get your coat you have pulled'! Or something like, 'Was your dad a thief? Because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes.' Let's face it that's pretty awful too, right?  

Every now and again a funny line might work. I am not even going to give an example here, in case it's simply not funny!  

It's important to remember that when you are speaking to the opposite sex for the first time, particularly in a bar or club, first impressions last and your opening line should be there to simply break the ice. After all you want to get a good conversation going.  

So when looking for the best pickup lines go for something that will do just that. Raise a smile and break the ice. Maybe something like 'if I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me'? No, no just joking!  

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net