Russian Brides

среда, 2 декабря 2009 г.

How to Attract Women - Two Things That Make it Easier to Approach Girls When You Are Shy


Are you having a hard time dating and need to know how to attract women? I've been there. Girls can be really hard to approach, and it is even worse when you are shy. I used to have the worst time with girls. I was always the shy guy in high school, and I had really hoped I would get over it once I got to college. Unfortunately it seemed like it only got worse.

I was kind of a nerd in high school, I'll admit it. I spent a lot of time with my geek friends playing video games and learning how to hack computers. When I started college, of course I majored in IT but I also joined a fraternity thinking that it would help me meet girls and get out of my comfort zone. Instead, I found myself following the other guys around, lost in their shadows while they were busy picking up chicks. The only girls I could seem to get were the ones who liked me as a friend, or who were trying to use me to get to my friends. It really sucked.

So I started researching ways to approach girls. I read a lot of books and did a lot of internet research at the local library (I didn't want anyone at the school computer lab to see me). Then I started trying to do the things I read. Problem is that it was a lot harder than it looked. I did figure out a couple of things though that made it easier to approach girls.

1. Make sure that you always look decent. This means don't just roll out of bed and go to class. Always dress fairly nice and shower. I went and got a really good hair cut that made it easy to just put a little gel in my hair and go. That way I didn't have to wear a ball cap all the time but I also didn't have to spend too much time getting ready.

2. Make sure you get a really good aftershave or cologne. Girls like it when you smell nice. This kind of goes along with number one. It's a little bit embarrassing, but I went to the cologne counter at the department store and asked one of the ladies there to help me pick out a popular scent.

Even though these seem really basic, you can't get too basic when you are starting from zero. So if you're shy and having a hard time attracting women, take it from me and stack all of the cards in your favor.

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net