Russian Brides

четверг, 3 декабря 2009 г.

How Early Do You Call After a First Date?


I would have to give the gals point of view here. If I had to call a guy back after a date it would definitely depend on how the date had gone. If I had the sense that the date was going really well, if we were talking a lot and there was a real click between the two of us. I would not hesitate to pick up the phone the day after the date and check my diary to see when I was free for date number 2.

However if its from a gals point of view waiting for a guy to call. I personally don?t deal with guys who are shy or don?t want to make the effort. If I haven?t heard anything after the first date within the first 48 hours then that is enough to put me right off.

I really like a guy who is straight up and if he asks me when he walks me to my door for a second date I am very impressed. I don?t like a guy who leaves me waiting. Some simple advice for any girl waiting by the phone for that call if you have been waiting 4 days GIVE UP! If a guy hasn't called you by then move on to the next one girl. There are plenty more fish in the sea!

I hope this advice helps. For more tips and advice on dating I have put a link to my top 10 tips for a successful first date. Good Luck Everyone Happy Dating!

Комментариев нет:

Romance-Net